I am just back from On Stage Live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was so lucky to see the new Stamparatus in action. Can I just tell you? I was Amazed!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Ok, I gotta have one! How do I purchase (reserve) one on line?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin Up is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a TRUE PREORDER: Demonstrators & Customers will reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse.
1st Reservation Period
November 16 – 30, 2017
Delivery Date: Approx. February. 1, 2018
RESERVE NOW RESERVATION CLOSED SEE BELOW FOR NEXT WAVE
2nd Reservation Period
December 5 – 30, 2017
Delivery Date: Approx. March 19, 2018
3rd Reservation Period
Delivery Date: Approx. April 15, 2018
Each reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT).
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct!
Well, I have been browsing through my catalog and once again I find something else that I didn’t really notice before but, now must have. It happens to me all the time. How about you?
This is the next little gem I have on my wish list.
Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit
That coordinates with the Hello Friend Stamp Set
I know this will be my go to when I have one of those days when my creative brain is just not working. It’s a no brainer. Easy Peasy
Check out this fun video showcasing this gorgeous kit and coordinating stamp set.
Happy Stamping y’all!
I have a fun video for you today. My friend Kris went to NYC for vacation with her family. She has made a fun video navigating you through the places she went.
Of course she hit some craft places too. Oh how I wish I could have been there to to see these craft stores. I can’t even imagine.
So grab a cup of coffee or tea and sit back relax and enjoy this video. Please like and subscribe to her channel. She has some awesome tutorials.
Great job Kris!
Have you ever worked with vellum? There are some gorgeous projects out there using vellum. It really gives a card that special something. Right?
Well, if you have worked with vellum you know it can be so tricky adhering it to a project. You have to strategically place snail adhesive here or a glue dot there and pray it doesn’t show through. It can be so frustrating at times. You know where I am coming from.
I have a super surprise for you from fellow demonstrator, Connie Stewart . She has created a super fun and easy to follow video on how to adhere vellum perfectly. Check it out below!
Happy Stamping Ya’ll!
I wanted to share with you the cards we made in class on Wednesday.
My BFF Kristen Lee shared a video with me from Patty Bennett, a fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. I immediately fell in love.
Here is the link to her video See Video Here.
These cards use the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack , Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes and Crumb Cake Note Cards & Envelopes.
When using Patty’s method you can make 96 cards from one Serene Scenery DSP Paper Stack. How awesome is that? And The Note Cards and Envelopes come 20 to the pack and are pre-cut and scored. This was such a fun and easy class.
I hope you enjoy these. What is your favorite card? I would love to hear.
Post a comment below with your favorite card and I will choose a winner to receive their own pre cut kit from my class. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Saturday September 10, 2016. Send your friends!
My BFF Kristen Lee has another awesome video posted.
She uses Stampin’ Up’s! Card stock and the new Serene Scenery Designer Series Paperstack
She pairs it with Art Impressions watercolor Stamps. The combo is just gorgeous
I will post a link below of Stampin’ Up! Products below as well as a link to Art Impressions
Please Like, Subscribe to Kristen’s Channel and let her know I sent you !
I just had to share this video with you today. It’s from my BFF Kristen Lee. How awesome would this card be for Mother’s Day?
Please like her video, subscribe to her channel and let her know I sent you