I am just back from On Stage Live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I was so lucky to see the new Stamparatus in action. Can I just tell you? I was Amazed!
It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 USD/$65.00 CAD
Ok, I gotta have one! How do I purchase (reserve) one on line?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin Up is trying something different: testing a new reservation system. It acts like a TRUE PREORDER: Demonstrators & Customers will reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse.
1st Reservation Period
November 16 – 30, 2017
Delivery Date: Approx. February. 1, 2018
RESERVE NOW RESERVATION CLOSED SEE BELOW FOR NEXT WAVE
2nd Reservation Period
December 5 – 30, 2017
Delivery Date: Approx. March 19, 2018
3rd Reservation Period
Delivery Date: Approx. April 15, 2018
Each reservation window opens at 2:00 PM (MT).
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- 1 tool per customer per reservation window.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from our facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct!